- Where do I get my login details from? All students will have received their login details to their parents email address. If you have not received them, please check your junk mail. If you still cannot locate it, please email IT Support at email@example.com with your childs name, and class in the form.
- How do I access the class forum?
- login via the Student login, or via the parent login. Don’t forget, parent login will only allow you to VIEW. Student login will allow you to interact, post messages, upload homework etc
- How do I access the online class?
- Login to your Student account on Classe365
- (In the App: ) Click on the second icon from the right on the bottom menu. Click your subject. Swipe across on the top to find Live Lectures, you’ll see your lecture there and a Join button
- (In the Browser: ) On the front page you will see Live Lectures, all your upcoming Live Classes will show there and a Join button.
- Does my child have to enable video camera?
- Do I as a parent need to attend my child’s class?
- P1-P3 parents will be required to attend the online classes for all/part of the lesson, as advised by the teacher.
- What time is my childs lesson?
- The Primary Timetable is available to view here and Secondary Timetable is available to view here. This may change from time to time so be sure to keep checking back for the latest timetable.
- What if I’m having problems logging in, accessing information, using the system?
- For any queries during the week, please email IT Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any issues that occur on Sunday, please contact 07707786955 or 07432535197. Please state your childs name, and class in the form.