Muhammadi Madrasah Head of Administration Position
Working Schedule: paid position; average of 10 hours per week across. 40-42 weeks (across an academic year Sept-Sept)
Rate of Pay: Dependant on experience
Responsible to: Muhammadi Madrasah Principal
Ensuring effective, efficient and up-to-date administrative performance of the Muhammadi Madrasah. Supporting the Principal in achieving the administrative objectives and direction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attendance to Madrasah will be required (during covid-closure this will mean online attendance and availability during the Madrasah operating hours on Sunday, and when physical classes resume then attendance to the Madrasah premises will be required)
• Managing admin, PR and IT teams to ensure all Madrasah administration objectives are up-to-date, effective and efficient and being met. Point of first contact for Heads of Department, visitors, parents via email/telephone.
• To maintain all student and staff records using the Classe365 system (training will be provided).
• To maintain an honest, clear and accountable record of all finance bookkeeping (including fee collections, expenses, payments etc). This will include setting up invoices for fees, books, resources etc. Manage/submit some orders for equipment, resources and other items as required by the Madrasah teams.
• Manage the madrasah email inbox and follow-up on emails/tasks therein.
• Provide administrative reports to the Principal/Deputy Principal when requested including fortnightly absences and actions.
• To take minutes of the Muhammadi Madrasah management meetings and Madrasah Board meetings.
• Supporting the Principal during the annual student admissions process.
• Maintaining Educare and DBS records and ensuring completion of both.
• To work actively in contributing to the provision of a safe, happy and Islamic environment for the students, staff and visitors of the Madrasah.
• Other general Madrasah administrative tasks.
Experience: Administrative experience would be preferred, competency in using computer softwares is essential (word processing, MS Excel, and mail). Training will be provided for Classe365, Mailchimp and Zoom.
Applicants will be required to attend training at the end of November, and begin working in the first week of December
Deadline for applications is 17th November 11:59pm
Applicants are requested to send their CV, with 2 referees (Reference can be given by any individual either from within community or outside who can provide recommendation for candidates professional suitability) with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org