Conditions Specific to New Intake of Reception
– The child must be 4 years old, as of 31st August in the year of enrolment as a student (i.e. for September 2023 admission, the applicant should be 4 years old by 31st August 2023).
– The maximum number of entrants for Reception is 30.
– Applications will be completed by parents/guardians via an online form/online application process which the Madrasah will advertise via the Jamaats main page, Jamaat WhatsApp announcements, social media and all Madrasah portals.
– The admissions window will commence on the 7th June 2023 remain open till 28th June 2023 23:59
– Members of the KSIMC of Birmingham will be given priority over other applicants.
– . In order to complete your application you will require your KSIMC of Birmingham Membership Number if you wish to apply as a member application. Membership status is the status held with the Jamaat Office on June 1st 2023 at 12:01am.
– Applications will be on a first-come basis for KSIMC of Birmingham members, and then the remaining spaces will be allocated to non-member applications in the order they applied for admission.
Muhammadi Madrasah management reserves the right to admission. The decision of the management will be final in this regard.